Health Solutions tailored to your company.
Our consultant will help you choose the best solution for your company
Specialists in Business
- Services exclusively for companies
- Financial Benefits (Finanzielle Vorteile)
- Various contract options (Verschiedene Vertragsoptionen)
Your business is unique and so are your healthcare needs
Apart from a great level of healthcare cover, Sanitas Pro-SME can offer you:
- New cover: Cover for the cost of medicines and drugs, cover if you lose your job, dental cover and cover for specified specialities (re- imbursement scheme only) such as Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics and a service that can be tailor made to suit your company’s needs.
- Access to 27.200 professionals and 517 Sanitas medical centres throughout Spain.
- Includes all medical and surgical specialties, diagnostic tests and therapies.
- An individual hospital room with a bed for a companion (except for Psychiatric hospitalisation and Intensive Care Units).
- Access to state of the art medical technology including PET/TEC and ORL laser, plus immediate breast reconstruction during the same operation where part or the entire breast has been removed.
- Cover for emergencies when you are travelling abroad up to €10,000 per person, per claim.
- Preventative medicine and family planning.
- The ability to access the best Psychologists on an individual basis.
- Cover in the USA via United Health Care with access to their network of hospitals and doctors.
- Sanitas 24 hours: Medical consultations manned by professional doctors 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- Other health services at very beneficial prices: laser eye surgery, aesthetic solutions and assisted reproduction etc.
- A personalised plan: a profile study will be made of your employees and premiums will be adapted to suit your company with a flexible contract.
- Discounts of up to 40% on the premiums when individually contracted.
- Spouses and children can be included in the policy.
- Discounts of up to 4% for annual payments.
- Business management of the policy will be personalised and comfortable.
- You can count on a personal administrator who will take care of all the administration related to your policy.
- You will have available a professional team that will offer you a post sales service with a special telephone line manned by personnel specialising in small business policies.
- During the following year after signing the Sanitas SME contract, the price of your policy will only increase by IPC.
Sanitas Pro-SME includes optional extras that may be add into your policy at very competitive prices:
- Medication cover: Medication prescribed by any Sanitas doctor will be reimbursed up to the limit stated in the policy.
- Unemployment Cover: guaranteed protection for the policyholder should you lose your job.
- Temporary incapacity cover: a daily subsidy will be paid to the insured person should they become temporarily incapacitated through illness or accident and are unable to work in their regular daily job.
- Dental cover: you can choose your dentist from a wide range of professionals within the Sanitas dental network with up to a 40% discount on treatments and with some treatments completely free.
- Free choice of Paediatrician, Gynaecologist and Obstetrician (midwifery): When contracting this supplement, Sanitas will take charge of 60% of the expenses incurred from the consultations, so that you can continue with your usual doctor or one of your choice, if they are not in the Sanitas network of doctors.
Depending on the contract, if the policyholder is the business, these options can be included in the basic cover.
What is covered?
- Affordable health care: from only €38.08 per month you will have access to a complete health plan.
- Travel assistance: Access to the United Health Care professional medical network when travelling in the U.S.A. This comes with 100% cover of medical expenses as long as the service is authorised by Sanitas.
- Primary Health Care: General Medicine, Paediatrics, Nursing Service and emergencies.
- Access to all specialties: Orthopaedic surgery, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Dermatology, General Surgery and Digestive System Surgery.
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Tests: Clinical Analysis, Human Pathology, Aerosol Therapy, Ventilotherapy and Chemotherapy.
- Hospitalisation within our own wide range of medical centres and hospitals, all of which are equipped with state-of-the-art technology, such as La Zarzuela hospital, Sanitas La Moraleja Hospital and the Millennium Centres. These offer both clinical excellence and specialised and personalised treatment.
- Active Health Plan: with this service you can have a Gynaecological or Cardiac check-up in just 2 hours. You can also receive a home visit by a nurse to help you with the first few days of your baby´s life with the Mother & Baby Programme.
- Second medical opinion: when suffering from a serious illness such as cancer, your diagnosis will be sent for a second opinion from top professionals.
- ORL Laser Treatment: a more precise form of surgery which results in a faster recovery time for the patient.
- Monofocal intraocular lens: this treatment is available for cataract surgery (only available if the treatment has been prescribed by a specialist within the Sanitas network of doctors).
- Unemployment cover (as long as the unemployment takes place while the main policy is up and running).
- Reimbursement for medication (contracted as a supplement if the policyholder is an employee or included if the policyholder is the business).
- Temporary incapacity cover (provided by La Prevision Mallorquina de Seguros S.A since 2010).
- Dental cover: contracted as a supplement.
Services and Specialities included:
- Primary Care: Family Medicine, Paediatrics, Nursing Care
- Emergency Care
- Allergies and immunology
- Clinical Analysis
- Genetic studies
- Anatomical Pathology
- Anaesthetics and Resuscitation
- Angiology and Vascular Surgery
- Digestive System medicine
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- General Surgery and Digestive System Surgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
- Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Endocrinology and Nutrition
- Care of the Elderly (Geriatrics)
- Haematology and Hemotherapy
- Internal Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine/Radioactive Isotopes
- PET and CT scans
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Medical Oncology
- Radiodiagnostics- Diagnostic Imaging
- Home visits
- Maternity Clinics
- Speech therapy
- Doctors, Surgeons and Consultations
- Ante-natal care
- Respiratory Medicine
- Pain relief