- A great range of services: All medical and surgical specialties and access to diagnostic tests and therapie
- Personalised facilities: A private hospital room with facilities for a companion
- Technology: Access to the latest technology, including PET and TAC scans for more precise diagnosis of tumours.
- Coronary angiography: the latest technique for evaluating the condition of the arteries, which eliminates the need for more invasive tests.
- Laser ORL: High precision surgery, permitting a more rapid recovery.
- Breast reconstruction: immediate breast reconstruction during an operation where the breast has been totally or partially removed, allowing aesthetic and Psychological benefits at the same time.
- Emergency Medical Travel Assurance: In collaboration with Europ Assistance, with a cover of up to €10,000 per person, per claim.
- Preventative medicine and family planning programmes.
- Access to top psychologists with individual treatment.
- Maternity and Paediatrics.
- Sanitas 24 hours: With only one call you can speak to medical professionals regarding any doubts or questions you might have about your health or your family´s health.
- Sanitas responds: An exclusive Pathology service for chronic illnesses and other special ailments, attended by specialised doctors.
- Health services: for all Sanitas clients, access to services such as Reconstructive Surgery, Aesthetic Solutions, Assisted Reproduction and medical checkups, with very beneficial prices. For more information call 951 255737.
Professional Plan offers you benefits adapted to your work and to your lifestyle:
- Discounts of up to the 30% on contracts.
- The option to include your family, who will receive all the same benefits and with no maximum limit on the number of members.
- An additional discount of up to 4% if you pay your premium by a one-off annual payment.
- Tax relief on amounts of up to €500 per person, per year.
Sanitas also offers the best extra options in health insurance:
Pharmacy Cover: Cover is available for the reimbursement of the cost of medicines and drugs prescribed by Sanitas doctors. This facility may also be extended to your spouse and children, in the same policy.
You have the option to take additional dental cover, with access to many dental treatments included.
What is covered?
- All medical and surgical specialties and access to diagnostic tests and therapies.
- Medical assistance in over 517 hospitals and the best professional help from our own medical centres and hospitals.
- Clients are provided with a private room plus a bed for a companion, without a limit on the length of the stay, except in the case of psychiatric problems and in intensive care units.
- Medical assistance is provided for foreign travel up to the limit of €10,000 per person, per claim.
- Cover in the USA in collaboration with United Health Care.
- Second opinion: As a Sanitas client you can ask for a second opinion in the case of serious illnesses requiring a programme of treatment.
- Psychology: the ability to access the top specialists for individual treatment, including mental health disorders such as anorexia, stress, insomnia and for marriage guidance.
Primary Health Care
- General health care
- Nursing services including the fitting of IUDs
- Allergies / immune system
- Human Pathology
- Anaesthesia and Resuscitation
- Digestive System medicine
- Cardiac Surgery
- Digestive System surgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Paediatric surgery
- Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Care of the Elderly
- Internal Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine/Radioactive Isotopic MedicineNephrology
- New Born Pathology
- Obstetrics (Midwifery)
- Ear, Nose and Throat Medicine
- Colorectal Surgery
- Trauma/Orthopaedic Surgery
- Doctors, surgeons and consultants
- Aerosol therapies and ventilotherapy
- Kidney dialysis
- Lithotrity of the bladder
- Speech therapy
- Oxygen therapy
- Treatment for pain
Other services :
- Salary Protection Cover
- Temporary Incapacity Cover
- Dental Cover
- Pharmacy Cover
If you decide to opt for co-payments (in order to reduce your premium further) the co-payments are very reasonable:
- 0 – 6 services: FREE
- 7 – 10 services: €3
- 11 – 15 services: €6
- 16+ services: €9
In instances where you require a course of services these are charged at special rates with a one off payment of €12. These include:
- Physiotherapy (10 treatment sessions)
- Oxygen Therapy (30 days)
- Aerosol Therapy (15 days)
- Ventilotherapy (15 days)
- Antenatal Care
Waiting Periods :
- Vital Emergencies: IMMEDIATE
- Ambulatory surgery: 3 months (Ambulante Operation: 3 Monate)
- Radiotherapy, chemotherapy, cobalt therapy, radioactive isotopes, linear accelerator, scanner, magnetic resonance, nuclear medicine, bone densitometry, lithotripsy, digital arteriography, radio-neurosurgery and prostate hyperthermia services: 6 months
- High technology diagnostic tests: 6 months
- Psychology: 6 months (Psychologie: 6 Monate)
- Vasectomy / Sterilisation 8 months
- Hospitalisation, including inpatients, day patients and childbirth: 10 months
- Bariatric treatment: 70 months
Additional discounts are available according to your Premium payment options:
- For a one-off annual payment: 4% discount
Age Limits :
- Initially you may contract this policy up to age 75. There is no upper age limit to remain covered, once contracted.
*Terms and Conditions Apply